At CoHooTS, our mission is to help you and your colleagues unlock the secret to the personal Inner Power that for many of us has been lying dormant. Yes, it’s real: we’ve helped thousands of people do just this over the last 22 years.
We work with Radical Self-Discovery to help you maximise your performance at work, whilst thriving at life.
A survey by Harvard Business Review shows that only 10% of businesses thrive and grow coming out of a crisis. The other 90% batten down the hatches.
Let’s face it, it’s hard running your own business: wearing 15 different hats can get you down; you can feel exhausted and lonely and struggle to find the time to spend with your loved ones. It’s easy to just put your head down and carry on.
The difference between the 10% and the 90% is simple: the business owner’s mindset.
It’s time to transform your business’s key asset… you and your mindset. It’s time to make things happen and make sure you’re in the 10%. It’s time to find your Business Warrior Mindset.
Climbing the corporate ladder to earn loads of money isn’t quite what we were told. Nobody told us that we’d be working 10-hour days and answering emails in the evening and at the weekend, struggling to spend time with our loved ones.
We’ve not been able to make a difference and we’ve heard that…“our employees are our most important asset” once too often.
It’s time to stand up and demand change…or leave! But knowing what to do isn’t obvious; we need a radical change in mindset.
This is a journey we’ve already done at CoHooTS, after 10 years in corporate, 10 years as business owners and 22 years as Coaches, we can easily help you design your journey to future success.
The pandemic and the lockdowns have affected us in two ways:
We know we need change, but knowing what to do and how to do it is not necessarily obvious.
This is CoHooTS’ bread and butter: we’ve helped thousands of people genuinely transform their lives over the last 22 years.
1 Public Health England January 2021.
2 Gallup Q12 Survey 2019.
Very few of us are self-aware because 91% of our mind and therefore how we create our reality on a moment-by-moment basis, is unconscious. And how much do you know about your unconscious? Yep!
Over 22 years, we have developed a fool-proof formula to help you find your passion and energy for life.
We help you find the real and powerful you that’s been hidden away for so long and build your own personal mindset and life strategy to begin living the life of your dreams. And it’s easier than you think when you know who you are!